Hi there! My name is Lynsie and I love everything there is about babies. Whenever I look at one, I am in complete awe, for I feel they are one of the most amazing creations in existence. I love the joy and inspiration I get from creating things to improve their well being, and making them look fashionable along the way.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pricing & Ordering

Pricing: 

- See above...

 - For a gender neutral cover, both the girls flower and boys button are included with your cover. To cover cost of additional supplies, an additional $5.00 being added to the base price.

 - Gift certificates are available for purchase

 - Cash & Checks Accepted (Cash Preferred)

Ordering:

- If interested... feel free to send me an e-mail with the following information:

your name - is your baby a... boy/girl/surprise - due date/date cover is needed - desired car seat cover name - front opening/no front opening - contact information

Lynsiejensen@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment