Hi there! My name is Lynsie and I love everything there is about babies. Whenever I look at one, I am in complete awe, for I feel they are one of the most amazing creations in existence. I love the joy and inspiration I get from creating things to improve their well being, and making them look fashionable along the way.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sugar & Spice

Because most fabrics are seasonal, fabric stores may not have the pictured fabrics below in stock all of the time. When ordering, I suggest choosing 3 different options (let me know your first, second, and last choices). I will do my best to find the correct fabrics, or designs that closely resemble the fabrics below.

Cover names are listed below their pictures.

Outer Cover: Pictured on the left
Inner Cover: Pictured on the right 

Gabbi
Gabbi


















Adalyn
Adalyn













Olivia
Olivia

























Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn













Cierra
Cierra













Sage
Sage


























Maislyn
Maislyn













Naomi
Naomi













Nora
Nora













Emily
Emily


























 



  











Bonnie
Bonnie


















1 comment:

  1. ;) I LOVE THE NORA ONE! If my next baby is a girl I'm getting that one! I love you Lynsie! And, I'll have to take a closer look at your boy ones, too. There is a slight chance...you may never know! :)

    ReplyDelete